Of course not!
Most likely you bought the camera to begin with because you wanted to take better photographs.
It’s time to learn how to do that.
Turn the dial off auto and start getting those photographs you always dreamed you could.
Does this sound familiar?
- “I want to get that nice blur in the background of my pictures, but I don’t know how.”
- “I want to be able to catch my kids in action, but the pictures always turn out blurry.”
- “I want to take really clear pictures of my kids, but it never turns out like I want it to.”
I’ve been there, too!
When I got my first DSLR camera, things were a mystery to me, too. It took years of practice, reading, and learning to get to where I am.
But the good news is, you can learn to use your camera, too!
You can learn how to turn your camera dial off auto and explore the new territory of digital SLR photography.
- I will teach you how to change your ISO, and why you need to.
- I will teach you how to adjust your aperture and how it changes the picture when you do.
- I will teach you why the exposure triangle is important and how to understand how the three elements work together to make beautiful photographs.
- But one of the most important things I will do is work with you one-on-one.
- Guide you as you adjust the dials, buttons, and focus until you understand exactly what you are doing
If you have been struggling with your DSLR since you bought it and want to get the best use out of it you can, then contact me today: firstname.lastname@example.org.