Coming soon…

Blog Sugar Speaker Dinner | Event Photographer

These three beautiful women, Jen, Rachel and Andrea, are the force behind Blog Sugar.

Their excitement and enthusiasm about making Blog Sugar a memorable event for everyone attending is contagious. They’ve worked countless hours over the past nine months and it all comes to fruition today.

Last night, Andrea hosted a dinner for all the speakers. It was a truly lovely evening. Twinkly lights make everything lovely, don’t they?

Good wine, scrumptious food, edifying conversations and plenty of belly laughter made for a fabulous night.

9 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• april kennedySeptember 25, 2011 - 10:43 am

This post just made me so excited for today! Beautiful pictures Ruthanne. Gorgeous! Can’t wait to give you a squeeze.ReplyCancel

• Gussy SewsSeptember 25, 2011 - 11:03 am

LOVE YOU, RaRa!!!! :] your photos are lovely. xoxoReplyCancel

• Kate @ Songs Kate SangSeptember 25, 2011 - 11:49 am

Beautiful pics! Can’t wait to see everyone!ReplyCancel

• Southern GalSeptember 26, 2011 - 8:03 pm

You captured the feel of the gathering with these photos. Just lovely. Oh, and I love your shoes in the previous post. Do they come in 12’s? I doubt it seriously. HA!ReplyCancel

• Sarah-AnneSeptember 27, 2011 - 12:00 pm

homie. i demand to know all your photography secrets because these are some of the most beautiful photos of yours that i’ve seen!! you are so talented…and you’re my friend 🙂ReplyCancel

• […] – again, no pics, but if you go to ruthanne’s photo blog you can see a couple slivers of my outfit that i wore to the blog sugar speaker’s […]ReplyCancel

• paigeSeptember 28, 2011 - 10:12 am

beautiful images . sounds like an amazing event!ReplyCancel

• Seriously Sassy MamaSeptember 28, 2011 - 12:12 pm

What a great looking party! I love the patio!ReplyCancel

• Best photos in DenverNovember 21, 2012 - 4:17 am

Great collection of amazing photos…Its my good luck to visit your stuff.ReplyCancel

Menu